Each week, our church family comes together for Bible study, prayer, and worship. We invite you to join us for any of these times.
- 9:45 am – Sunday School for All Ages - SPRING/SUMMER 2016: Study of the Westminster Standards/A Way to Pray by RC Sproul/Adult Quarterly Study of the Kingdom of God/Children's Elementary Class Studying the Scope of Redemptive History
- 11:00 am – Worship Service
- 6:00 pm - Evening Service and Prayer
- After Evening Service - families with children hang around for fellowship and games in the field.
- Evening Ladies Books Study - meets monthly to discuss a book chapter-by-chapter. Recent studies include Extravagant Grace by Barbara Duigood and we are currently studying The Envy of Eve Melissa Kruger.
- Men's Lunch - we meet monthly at 12 PM at Southbound Sandwich Works on S. Church Street to discuss Rick Philips Masculine Mandate.
- Men's Evening Gathering - we meet monthly at 7 PM at Panera Bread on Huffman Mill Road to discuss Rick Philips Masculine Mandate.
- Ladies Bible Study - meets on Wednesdays at 11 AM to study a book of the Bible with Pastor Crotts. We have recently studied Joshua and are currently studying Galatians.
Weekly sunday school classes
are available for children as well as adults.
Children are an inheritance, a blessing from the Lord! We encourage parents and children to worship together in the sanctuary
on Sunday mornings. Since our prayer is that our children will know God, and then will love and worship Him forever, it is important that we train them to worship. We know that corporate worship can be a challenge for families with young children. They are sometimes noisy, making it difficult for others including parents to worship. We provide a nursery for babies and children as they are making this transition and learning to worship the Lord.
On the first Sunday of each month, we observe Communion. You can learn more about our worship service here and here.