Each week, our church family comes together for Bible study, prayer, and worship. We invite you to join us for any of these times.
- 9:45 am – Sunday School for All Ages - FALL 2017: Study of the Westminster Standards/A Study of Heaven/Adult Quarterly Study 1-2 Kings: The Lord's Enduring Faithfulness/Children's Elementary Class Studying the Scope of Redemptive History
- Coming in Fall/Winter 2017: A Study of the Protestant Reformation
- 11:00 am – Worship Service
- 6:00 pm - Evening Service and Prayer
- After Evening Service - each last Sunday of the month Fellowship Meal.
- Evening Ladies Books Study - meets monthly to discuss a book chapter-by-chapter. An upcoming study of Elyse Fitzpatrick's The Idols of the Heart begins in September 2017.
- Men's Lunch - we meet monthly at 12 PM at Southbound Sandwich Works on South Church Street to discuss James Packer's The Most Important 18 Words You'll Ever Know. We last worked together through Rick Philips' Masculine Mandate.
- Men's Evening Gathering - we meet monthly at 7 PM at Panera Bread on Huffman Mill Road to discuss James Packer's The Most Important 18 Words You'll Ever Know. We last worked together through Rick Philips' Masculine Mandate.
- Ladies Bible Study - meets on Wednesdays at 11 AM to study a book of the Bible with Pastor Crotts. Our study beginning in September 2017 will be Ian Duguid's Living in the Gap Between the Promise and the Reality - the Gospel According to Abraham.
- Cat Kids is our twice-monthly gathering for our children who are still school aged. Our pastor teaches from our Westminster Shorter Catechism and we play games together.
- Table Talk for 20s & 30s is a monthly gathering for our single adults. We meet, eat and discuss hot topics such as: loneliness, how to study the Bible, why millennials do not attend church and more!
- Young at Heart is our monthly seniors gathering. It generally meets the 4th Tuesday of each month (not November, December, January or February) for lunch and an informative presentation. We've heard from military chaplains, hospice workers, hobbyists, public servants, Martin Luther and many others.
Weekly sunday school classes
are available for children as well as adults.
Children are an inheritance, a blessing from the Lord! We encourage parents and children to worship together in the sanctuary
on Sunday mornings. Since our prayer is that our children will know God, and then will love and worship Him forever, it is important that we train them to worship. We know that corporate worship can be a challenge for families with young children. They are sometimes noisy, making it difficult for others including parents to worship. We provide a nursery for babies and children as they are making this transition and learning to worship the Lord.
On the first Sunday of each month, we observe Communion. You can learn more about our worship service here and here.